Monday, March 2, 2009
Why do they hate?
I am not a regular listener of Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity, but whenever I tuned to their station I wonder why they hate those who do not look like them. They love to talk about God, but I wonder which God they are referring to. How does one preach two messages at the same mouth without creating confusion? I immigrated to this great nation a little more than a decade ago. I put myself to school while working two to three jobs at times. I am a professional contributing a lot to this country I love. I have a wonderful family and more than that a tax payer and a citizen of this land. The thing is I am not white, but have many white friends. I am neither a republican nor a democrat, but I always vote for the issues. For Hannity and Limbaugh I am not considered an American. Who are they kidding? Do they really think their narrow view would bring the Republican Party to power? I do not think so, but what does everybody think? Let us chat about it…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment